DSTC is now using ParentPay for all trips, music lessons etc. The new procedure is as follows:
- Permission forms should only be handed into the office.
- Payments should be made by ParentPay wherever possible.
- If you are unable to pay by ParentPay your daughter/son will be issued with a payment slip.
This should be returned to the office with a cheque or the correct money within 2 days. Please do not send money in with permission slips.
All parents should already have a log-on for ParentPay but if you do not know yours please contact Mr Neale by email to Graeme.Neale@dstc.kent.sch.uk and he will be happy to provide you with the information.
Students who receive Free School Meals have been given a small allowance towards trips this year. If your daughter/son is entitled to Free School Meals, or you think she may possibly be entitled, and you do not already claim them I would strongly recommend that you make an application as this enables the school to access additional funds to support your daughter/son in a variety of ways.
You can claim in one of the following ways:
- You can apply to Kent County Council online, please follow the link at www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-children/schools/free-school-meals
- You can complete a paper form and return it to the school office. Forms are available on our website for you to print or you may collect a paper copy from the school reception.
If you have any questions about either ParentPay or Free School Meals please contact Mrs Jarvis on 01322 224309 or by email to Lucy.Jarvis@dstc.kent.sch.uk