August 4, 2020


DSTC is now using ParentPay for all trips, music lessons etc. The new procedure is as follows:

  • Permission forms should only be handed into the office.
  • Payments should be made by ParentPay wherever possible.
  • If you are unable to pay by ParentPay your daughter/son will be issued with a payment slip.

This should be returned to the office with a cheque or the correct money within 2 days. Please do not send money in with permission slips.

All parents should already have a log-on for ParentPay but if you do not know yours please contact Mr Neale by email to and he will be happy to provide you with the information.

Students who receive Free School Meals have been given a small allowance towards trips this year. If your daughter/son is entitled to Free School Meals, or you think she may possibly be entitled, and you do not already claim them I would strongly recommend that you make an application as this enables the school to access additional funds to support your daughter/son in a variety of ways.

You can claim in one of the following ways:

Free School Meals Application Form

If you have any questions about either ParentPay or Free School Meals please contact Mrs Jarvis on 01322 224309 or by email to

Yours sincerely
A Cane
Vice Principal