KS4 Careers (Years 10 & 11)
DSTC is proud to be able to offer our students help and advice in different areas including careers, decision making, options around education, apprenticeships, employment and training.
You have some important decisions to make in terms of what will occur after Year 11. It is important to make the right decisions as the next three years of your education could shape your whole career path and working life.
Some things you may want to consider when looking at the options and possible future decisions:
- What are your strengths and areas for improvement?
- What do you enjoy?
- What are your predicted grades?
- Do you have a career idea in mind?
- Are you considering university in the future?
It helps to start planning and researching into some of your ideas from the start of Year 10 so you are prepared to make these decisions at the early stage of Year 11. Talk with your parents/carers, Form Tutor, subject teachers, friends and your Sixth Form Mentor
Options after Year 11 include:
- Sixth Form Study at DSTC 6th
- Further Education Colleges such as North Kent College and Hadlow College
For more information on you choices and options for Post-16 study please speak to or email Mrs Ijewere at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers Options Tools