Vision & Ethos
"Everyone Excels In all Endeavours"....
At DSTC, we value each and every one of the students in our care. As a thriving independent school, we strive to bring out the very best in everyone who engages with our school community.
- Will make above expected progress in all subjects at all levels, through quality first teaching in a culture of excellence.
- Will be challenged, supported and inspired in equal measure, through appropriate pathways from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
- Are proactively supported through their adolescent years, becoming morally well-grounded young adults.
- Will become the best version of themselves, making the most of the excellent opportunities available to develop their character.
- Will make a positive contribution to the local community, working in partnerships where appropriate.
- Will embrace the Co-operative Trust values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality and solidarity.